Cruising the blue waters of the Gulf Coast is the premiere way of experiencing Florida. At Mad Beach Boat Rentals, we have well-maintained fleet of deck boats and pontoon boats to give you and your group a fabulous time. To schedule your boat rental outing, call (727) 648-0925 or make a reservation online now.
2016 Hurricane Sundeck 19 foot with 150 HP Suzuki Outboard
Will accommodate 6 adults. Comes equipped with all required coast guard safety equipment. Also has 2 anchors, 2 dock lines and 2 fenders.
|4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours|
2017 22 ft Sweetwater Pontoon Boat with a 90 HP Yamaha Outboard
Comes with all the US Coast Guard required safety equipment along with 2 dock lines, 2 anchors and 2 fenders. Will hold up to 10 people.
|4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours|
2019 20 ft Solar Boat powered entirely by the sun.
Has everything coast guard requires on board; life jackets, fire extinguisher, flares, sounding device and registration. Will hold up to 8 people.
Cruise at 7 knots.
New boaters are welcome. No prior boating experience needed to operate!
Cruise John’s pass and the immediate surrounding area looking for dolphins.
Pull up to a sand bar and enjoy the lovely waters of the Intracoastal Waterway.
|2 Hours||3 Hours||4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours|
Rental boats are allowed into the Gulf and Intra-Coastal waters between the North Shore of Shell Key and the Reddington Long Pier.
- Must have experience relative to the area, boat, and conditions they will be operating in.
- Must be 25 years of age or older with valid State or Federally issued I.D.
- Major credit card for a $500.00 deposit. The deposit is not the limit of your financial liability, and you are responsible for any damages incurred during your rental.
- N.A.S.B.L.A. Accredited Boaters License (Not required for drivers born before January 1, 1988).
- A charged cell phone to maintain communication with rental staff at the docks.
- No fishing.
- No glass.
- No towing.
Rent a Boat for Maximum Florida Fun
- With your rental boat, you’ll explore the area between the Gulf and Intra-Coastal waters between the North shore of Shell Key and the Reddington Long Pier.
- Deck boats are a stable and efficient way to cruise the intra-coastal and near-coastal waters.
- Visit sandbars, go dolphin watching, cruise along the coast, and more (no fishing is allowed).
- We offer hourly and daily rental rates.
- We’ll take plenty of time to orient you to the boat’s functionalities, making sure you’re ready to go.
Nautical Adventures Ahead
Located in St. Petersburg, Mad Beach serves the surrounding areas including St. Petersburg Beach, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, and others. Our employees are happy to offer tips and guidance about how you can enjoy your day on the water. Check out our custom-designed jet ski tours and jet boat charters for even more fun. Make your reservation online or give us a call at (727) 648-0925.