Guided Jet Ski Tours
Jet ski tours are our favorite way to explore the local waters. With a local guide from Mad Beach Boat Rentals to lead you, you’ll go out in search of hidden islands, pods of playful dolphins, and sun-soaked adventures. Reserve your tour online or give us a call at (727) 648-0925.
2019 Sea-Doo GTI Pro 1-2ppl (130hp)
Jet ski tours are our favorite way to explore the local waters. With a local guide in the lead, you’ll go in search of hidden islands and pods of playful dolphins. The tour is set to the pace of those participating and aims to provide an exciting adventure for all ages. Special requests can be made at the time of booking for particular areas of interest and destinations.
Common Destinations of interest: Shell Key Wildlife Preserve, Bunce’s Pass Sandbar, John’s Pass Sandbar, Ft. DeSoto State Park.
Destinations and areas of interest are available based on water conditions at the time of departure.
- Tours depart at 10:00 AM, and 1:00 PM, weather permitting.
- Rates: 2 hrs – $199.00 per ski (max load 400 lbs).
- Minimum of 2 skis must be participating for the tour to depart.
- Reservations are encouraged.
Drivers must provide:
- Valid State or Federally issued I.D.
- Major credit card for a $500.00 deposit.
- N.A.S.B.L.A. Accredited Boaters License (Not required for drivers born before January 1, 1988).
- Cell phone and something to protect it.
Take a Guided Tour of Florida’s Waterways
- An exciting adventure for all ages!
- A local guide will lead the way.
- We’ll lead the way—but you’ll set the pace. We’ll go as fast or as slow as you want.
- Each tour is custom-designed for our guests.
- Shell Key Wildlife Preserve
- Bunce’s Pass Sandbar
- John’s Pass Sandbar
- Ft. DeSoto State Park
Jet Ski Tour Details
Tours are two hours in length. We’ll plan the best we can, but availability of destinations and areas of interest will be based on water conditions at the time of departure. Got special requests? Let us know when you book your tour and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Located in St. Petersburg, Mad Beach serves the surrounding areas including St. Petersburg Beach, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, and others. Our employees are happy to offer tips and guidance about how you can enjoy your day on the water. Check out our boat rentals and jet boat charters for even more fun. Schedule your jet ski tour online or give us a call at (727) 648-0925.